Get Rid Of That Frizz
Are you fed up of your frizzy hair! Are you tired of your dry hair? Is your frizzy hair the reason for your low confidence? Do you keep searching for the ways to manage your hair but end up in disappointment? Well, you are not the only one, there are many like you who wants to control frizzy hair!
This article might help you with home remedies for frizzy hair.
Let’s, first of all, have an insight of the reasons for frizzy hair. Lack of moisture is the main reason why the hair becomes frizzy. If you have curly hair, you are more prone to have frizzy hair. Excessive usage of blow dryer, using wrong hair care products, swimming in chlorinated water, extremely humid environment make our hair frizzier.
Instant Ways to Soothe That Frizzy Hair
Now the question is how to tame frizzy hair! As you know the reasons, make sure to avoid them. This is the first tip to soothe your frizzy hair. Secondly, always apply conditioner after shampooing. You can also apply only conditioner and no shampoo to your hair. Make sure your hair doesn’t lose much of its moisture.
Here are some of the best remedies for frizzy hair. They are easy to apply and effective in getting rid of dry frizzy hair.
1. Use Vinegar to Tame Frizzy Hair
Vinegar is the best remedy for frizzy hair. This makes your hair look smooth and shiny without any frizz. Vinegar also removes the dirt and grease from your hair or scalp. The only drawback is that vinegar smells.
- Vinegar -1 cup
- Warm water- 1-2 cups
- Shampoo your hair
- Rinse your hair with water.
- Mix the vinegar and warm water.
- Pour this from scalp to the end of your hair.
- Leave it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now rinse your hair again with water.
2. Use Carbonated Water to Stop Frizzy Hair
Carbonated water is the water in which the carbon dioxide gas has been dissolved under pressure. You can rinse your hair with such carbonated water to tame your frizzy hair.
- Carbonated water
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Now rinse your hair with carbonated water.
3. Give It A Beer Rinse
Beer rinse is one of the most common methods to soothe that frizzy hair. Various minerals and nutrients including vitamin B present in beer also add volume and shine to your hair. We would suggest, use darker beer. They are loaded with more nutrients and moisture.
- Beer – 1 cup
- Wash your hair with shampoo and water.
- Now rinse your hair with beer properly. Coat your hair well with beer.
- Keep it for few minutes.
- Then wash off your hair with water.
Do this regularly for some time.
4. Use Avocado Masks to Control Your Hair
Avocado is rich in nourishing fatty acids. It is an excellent moisturizing agent. It is also rich in vitamin E that helps control your hair. Make a hair mask with a ripe avocado to control frizzy hair.
- Ripe Avocado- 1/2-1
- Yogurt- 1/2- 1 cup
- Warm water
- Take the avocado and mash it.
- Now take yogurt and mix it with the mashed avocado to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair.
- Wrap a warm towel (for steam) around your head.
- Leave for about 30 min.
- Now wash your hair with shampoo and water.
5. Oil Treatment to Tame Frizzy Hair
Nothing can be a better conditioner than the oils. Coconut oil and olive oil had been used since ages by people to keep their hair smooth and frizz free. So, once or twice in a week, give your hair a nice hot oil massage and tame your frizzy hair forever.
- Coconut oil or Olive oil
- Hot water
- Warm the oil.
- Apply this warm oil to your hair.
- Soak the towel in the hot water and wrap it around your hair and head.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash off with shampoo.
6. Use Eggs to Control Frizzy Hair
Eggs are a treasure of nutrients. Eggs nourish and strengthen hair roots as well as scalp.
- Egg- 1
- Olive oil- 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise- 1/4 cup
- Blend egg, olive oil, and mayonnaise together.
- Apply this mixture to your hair well.
- Use a towel to cover your hair and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off your hair with shampoo, conditioner, and water.
7. Use Coconut Milk to Condition Your Hair
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6, selenium, iron, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. It is a great moisturizing agent that makes your hair frizz-free.
- Coconut milk- 2-4 tbsp
- Lemon juice (optional)- few drops
- Warm coconut milk a little and ass few drops of lemon into it.
- Rub it into your hair from roots till the end.
- Leave it into your hair for about 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with shampoo and water.
You can use any one or more of these remedies to soothe your hair. Love your hair and take care of it!